Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Weakness? Or Improvement area?

Recently, a discussion of mine with one of my colleagues ended with these lines:-
--

" Don't ever think you have capability issues. It's just that you need to develop some additional skills. It's an improvement area of yours.

...I was once asked in an interview - " What are your weaknesses? "

I replied - ' I don't have any weaknesses that I know of. If I come to know of a weakness, I work upon it.'

--
There are times in life when you feel low. You have doubts. Your confidence has been brutally fragmented. You think you are of no use. And then you wonder, why are you here? Are you even fit to be here?

At those times, remember these words. Identify your weaknesses, work upon them.

May the victory be yours...

(Thanks A)

No comments: